Try this easy to make pizza at home.
- Reheat your oven to 400
- Roast or saute vegetables. I like onions and green peppers with a bit of olive oil and tons of garlic. I often pat the veggies with a paper towel to remove any oil.
- While you are cooking your veggies place 1 or 2 large tortillas on you oven rack, nothing below so they toast up. ..flip once without burning them get them golden brown and dry.
- Add sauce to the toasted tortillas, not much just enough to lightly coat.
- Add cheese regular or my favorite sliced fresh mozzarella.
- Add veggies, olives, red pepper flakes, oregano or any other spices you like.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes
- Slice and enjoy!
Living in the Jungle means eating more at home. This jungle made pizza was awesome, easy to make and low carb. #1 trick pre-toast the tortilla
I am the author of Children’s Picture Books. Visit the website for more information and tales from the jungle. www.picturebookisland.com